1. The stainless steel clad plate is made of stainless steel plate as the clad layer, and carbon steel plate, container plate, low alloy steel, etc. as the base layer, which is integrally and continuously coated with a certain thickness of stainless steel or copper, titanium, aluminum, etc. on one or both sides. composite material. Widely used in petrochemical, power equipment, grain processing, alkali, nitrile, salt, sugar, water conservancy, paper and other industries. The layers are: 304, 321, 316L, 304L, 317L, 904L, 2205, 0Cr13AL, 1Cr13, Ti, Cu, Al, etc. The base layers are: Q235, Q345R, Q245R, 15CrMoR, etc.
Second, the advantages of stainless steel composite panels:
1. The price of stainless steel clad plate is much lower than the price of pure stainless steel of the same specification.
2. It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, wear resistance and high thermal conductivity of stainless steel.
3. It has good welding performance of carbon steel and high strength.
3. Stainless steel clad plate standard: Rolling: GB/T8165--2008, Explosion: NB/T 47002.1--2009
4. Plate width: up to 3900mm in width and 15000mm in length;
5. Thickness: The thickness of the composite material is ≥0.8mm, the base material is generally more than 3 times the thickness of the stainless steel, and the maximum thickness is not limited.